Weekly or a complete 11 week program
Water Play Items:
Children who are toilet trained should come to camp in their bathing suit.
- Children in diapers should bring swim diapers & pack a bathing suit in their bag.
- Half day children need a change of clothes and (1) towel.
- Full day children need a change of clothes, (2) towels & an extra swim suit.
- ALL CHILDREN NEED WATER SHOES FOR WATER PLAY TIME.
- Please apply suntan lotion in the morning.
CAMPERS MUST WEAR SNEAKERS TO CAMP!
1) An extra change of clothes to be kept at camp (shorts, shirt, socks, underwear, sweater/ sweatshirt)
2) ONE large box of tissues
3) ONE large box of (FLUSHABLE) wipes
4) A camp bag- labeled with child's name- a plastic market bag for wet stuff each day
5) Pair of water or pool shoes- the pour in place surface gets a bit warm
6) Pack of disposable diapers & an additional box of wipes (if not toilet trained)
WE WILL PROVIDE RESTING MATS FOR ALL FULL DAY SLEEPING CHILDREN. You may send in a resting toy and/or light blanket.
Resting children will lay on their afternoon towel.
Please send your child to camp each day wearing sneakers or put them in your child’s bag.
*Lunch boxes, sippy cups and bags must be clearly labeled with your child's name on the outside. We often have many of the same lunch boxes. Please include an ice pack or frozen juice box with your child’s lunch each day.