- BINGO! Thursday, April 19 at 6:00 p.m. Maggio's, 400 2nd Street Pike, Southampton. $36 per person includes a full dinner buffet and Bingo cards. Extra Bingo cards are available for $5 each. Enjoy raffles and venders too! RSVP by April 10 by mailing your check to Tobie Schupack, 504 Greenhill Road, Willow Grove, PA 19090.
- Sisterhood Rosh Chodesh has been rescheduled for Thursday, April 26, 7:00 p.m. at the home of Paula Yoggev, 7967 Oakhill Drive, Cheltenham, PA 19012. Tobie Schupack will present "Angels in Jewish Tradition." RSVP to Paula at 215-919-0729.
- We honor the memory of Rabbi Bernard Solis Frank with his family by dedicating a yahrzeit plaque, Friday, April 27, 6:45 p.m. in the Molish Sanctuary. A wine and cheese reception will follow to honor the history-makers of Temple Beth Torah.
- Mitzvah Day, Sunday, April 29! The Mitzvah Day committee calls upon all members of the congregation to participate by joining a project or support group of your choice. This is an opportunity for families to reach out and act together and make someone a little bit happier! Registration and breakfast at 8:45 a.m. Register online at www.signupgenius.com
- Adult Ed Program "Removing the 'FUD' (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) from Electric Vehicles," Wednesday, May 2, 10:00 a.m. presented by Sydney Weinstein. This talk will present a very brief history of electric cars and describe how one lives with an electric car
- Celebrate 40 Years of Jackie Cheifetz! Join us on Friday, May 4, 7:00 p.m. at Education Erev Shabbat Service as we honor Jackie for 40 Years of dedicated service to generations of Jewish children and to our community. An Extravaganza Oneg Shabbat Celebration will follow the service!
Win a $300 Gift Certificate to Zahav in Philadelphia! Raffles are on sale now! Support the Kehillah of Old York Road's effort to purchase a mobile ICU in honor of Israel's 70th anniversary. The winner will be chosen at Beth Am's Congregational Meeting on Sunday, May 6. $36/each, 3 for $100. Make checks payable to American Friends of Magen David Adom.
Sisterhood-Sponsored Mah Jongg Beginner's Class, beginning Wednesday, May 16, 7:00 p.m. Cost of this 6-week class is $75 pre-paid. Contact Gail Stein at 215-947-3302 for further details.
Do you know where your children are (or will be)?! It may be cold outside, but summer is coming! If you are interested in learning more about Jewish camping and scholarships available from the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia, Rabbis Leib and Tornberg will be happy to talk with you, and the Kogan family would love to talk about Camp Harlam. Also, our Julia Nicole Marder camp scholarship fund is available to help our congregants send a child to a Jewish camp for a special summer experience. Email our bookkeeper Yelena Korotchuk with your request for INCREASED, ENHANCED....scholarships, now available for your child.